Becoming a high performing trainer requires training and practice. As time is often limited, UNITAR makes training easier with our new microlearning Training of Trainers Course. Following UNITAR's training approach, dive into the fundamentals of learning, training design, and training delivery. You can complete this mobile learning course in only 80 minutes. The course is easily accessible on a phone or tablet at your own pace. If the Internet is unstable, you can download the course and simply learn offline. The course is published on the Educate All learning platform EdApp. Access is public and free of charge. The course is available in English, French, Spanish and Arabic.
For those interested in learning more on this topic, we recommend taking the course, Training of Trainers - The Foundations of Effective Training Design. For more information, visit: https://women2lead.unsdglearn....
• Learning designers
• Leaders and professionals contributing to the SDGs area
• Anyone interested in becoming a trainer
• Describe the training principles;
• Define the role of a trainer;
• Identify the five steps of the training cycle;
• Explain the Results-Based approach;
• Explain why learning objectives are the foundation of a training and why they need to be SMART;
• List different learning methods;
• Explain how icebreakers and energizers can support training;
• Explain what is the flow of a training session;
• Explain the key principles of effective facilitation;
• Explain how to create ground rules;
• Formulate good questions during a training facilitation;
• Describe what is active listening and provide constructive feedback.