This course is divided into six modules.
Mod 1 – Introduction to gender equality in humanitarian action
Mods 2-6 How to integrate gender equality into the Humanitarian Programme Cycle
2. Needs assessment and analysis
3. Strategic Planning
4. Resource Mobilization
5. Implementation and monitoring
6. Operational peer review and evaluation
All humanitarian staff from UN, NGOs, government and civil society looking for an introduction on how to integrate gender equality, and the empowerment of women and girls in the assessment, planning, implementation and monitoring of humanitarian programming.
When you have completed this course, you should be able to:
- explain what gender equality is
- explain why it is essential to integrate gender equality into humanitarian action
- identify who is responsible for integrating gender equality into humanitarian action
- describe how to integrate gender equality into the different stages of the Humanitarian Programme Cycle.